Our lawyers have extensive experience representing the region’s developing mining companies. We are an experienced Canadian law firm with an office situated in the heart of Northwestern Ontario, where mining is an established part of the economy.
We are ready to assist in both the exploration and development phases of mining ventures. We represent mining companies involved in the extraction of many types of metals and minerals.
• Confidentiality agreements
• Option, farm-in and joint venture agreements from the simple to the complex
• Socio-economic impact agreements and joint venture agreements with First Nations
• Initial public offerings, stock exchange listings
• Private placements, special warrant financings, flow-through share offerings
• Exchange offering prospectuses, local and national prospectus offerings
• Claims disputes and title opinions
• Project financing
• Mineral production sales contracts
• Custom milling, toll roasting and similar contracts
• Environmental assessment and regulatory hearings and permitting
• Economic development/impact and benefits agreement
• Construction contracts and litigation
• Acquisitions, dispositions, and restructuring
• Labour and employment issues including collective bargaining and human rights
• Property tax assessment and appeals
• Defences to environmental prosecutions
• Employee termination and severance
• Mine reclamation approval, bonding and/or funding
• Site remediation and abandonment liabilities and certification
Please feel free to let us know. We will get back to you.